“Erolidae Villas” Rules And Management policies
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we kindly ask for your cooperation, and obeying the sequent regulations of “Erolidae Villas”
Accommodation: Each Villa is rented per day. As “day” is the period between 15:00 of the first day of arrival until the 11:00 of the next day with on overnight. The minimum accommodation is two (2) days – overnights.
Rent Price: The rent price is for each villa per day and includes any government taxes applicable. Meals and other services are available at extra cost. Complimentary breakfast is offered to all the guests of “Erolidae Villas”.
Accepted Payment Methods: We accept MasterCard, Visa, Diners and American Express as well as cash in euros. Personal cheques are not accepted.
CHECK-IN FORM: Each guest must sign a registration form on arrival – check in. Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law guests must present personal documents.
Arrival and Departure: Check – In Time: 15.00. Check – Out Time: 11.00 (In case of late check – out considering availability till 15.00, a 50% of a daily accommodation price will be charged. After 15.00, a whole daily accommodation price will be charged).
Guests will be required to present their own valid credit/debit card upon check – in, especially if you already have prepaid via credit card your reservation.
The Erolidae Villas will make every effort to honor any special request for which you have already informed us prior to your arrival.
No extra person apart from the number of guests of your reservation can be staying in your villa. The Erolidae Villas does not provide extra beds. In case you need to add an extra person to your reservation subjected to the number of beds of the villa, please kindly inform us prior to your arrival.
Maximum Occupancy: Villa’s occupancy requirements are based on fire safety restrictions. Maximum occupancy of our villas is 4 persons. Apart from Naias villa (90 sq. m.) which is 6 persons. If you exceed the maximum guests allowed, you will be asked to rent another villa.
Settlement of Bills: Bills must be settled on presentation;
Reservation – Accommodation amount: The whole amount of the guest’s accommodation will be charged the day and time of his/her reservation. In case the credit/debit card provided to us is invalid the guest will be informed to provide us with an alternative card. In that occasion if the guest will not provide in a period of 48 hours us soon with a new card, then his/her reservation will be canceled.
Cancellations: The reservation can be canceled up until 14 days prior to the guest’s arrival without charge. From 13 days to 7 days prior to guest’s arrival 50% of the amount of the reservation will be charged. From 6 days till the date of arrival, in case of cancellation or in case of no show, the 100% of the reservation will be charged. SThe guests should be aware that it may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation, for the refund to be processed.
In case that the reservation is non -refundable, the whole amount of the guest’s accommodation will be charged at the day and time of his/her reservation.
For reservations made through a travel agent or online booking platform, please contact them directly for cancelations policies.
Credit Voucher COVID-19: Due to COVID-19 pandemic, if you will be obligate to cancel your reservation, because of COVID restrictions, you will receive a choice of a credit voucher with a valid period of 18 months which can be used by you.
- Credit Voucher can only be issued by Erolidae Villas and is valid up to 18 months from the check-in date.
- Credit Voucher must have the name and the type of villa that the guest has chosen on his reservation. In case of different villa’s name and/or type, the voucher will not be valid.
- Credit Voucher is only applicable to payments that have already been processed.
- Credit Voucher is only applicable if a refund has not been requested by the guest.
- Credit Voucher is not transferrable to another person, company etc. and can be used only once.
- Guests requesting a refund because of Covid-19 cancellation, should be aware that it may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation for the refund to be processed.
- Credit Voucher should be sent to us filled and signed from the guest at least 60 days prior to his new reservation. The new reservation, to be valid, must be approved by Erolidae Villas and is subjected upon to our availability. In case there is no availability on the new requested date the guest should give us an alternative date. If there is no opportunity for an alternative date for the new reservation, please contact with us.
- In case of the guest’s new reservation cost, being lower than the first reservation, the amount difference will be refunded to the guest.
- In case guest’s new reservation cost, is higher than the first reservation then the guest should pay the amount difference.
Reception – You can directly call our reception by dialing number 0 from your telephone inside your villa. Our reception operates from 08.00 till 22.00. For the time period that we are closed and for any emergency, all our phone numbers are placed outside the reception entrance.
Child Policy – All children are welcome. From 0 to 13 years old the child stays free of charge. From 14 years old and over the child are considered as adult. The “Erolidae Villas” can provide baby cots to children up untill 2 years old, upon request.
Pet Policy – Pets are not allowed in all the areas of the “Erolidae Villas”.
Pool Policy – The following rules apply to the use of the pool and the areas around it, in accordance with the law and the policies of the “Erolidae Villas”
- As there is not a lifeguard on duty, the usage of the pool is your responsibility
- Please kindly use the shower before using the pool
- Spiting and peeing are prohibited inside the pool
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Guests with disabilities always have priority
- It is highly recommended to use the pool at least 3 hours after your last meal
- In case you are not feeling well please do not use the pool, or in case of not feeling well while using it, get out immediately
- Alcohol and food inside the pool is prohibited
- In case you are drunk, the usage of the pool is prohibited
- Remove all your valuables, jewelry before the usage of the pool
- Running around the pool area is not allowed
- The use of flippers and snorkel is prohibited
- Diving, loud voices and music are prohibited
- Your personal belongings in the pool area are your responsibility. The “Erolidae Villas” and the staff are not responsible for any loss
- Nudism is prohibited
- Pool hours 08:00 – 20:00
Vilas Keys: Vilas keys are issued to registered guests. No room keys will be issued to youth under the age of 18. Your ID will be required in case you lost your key and require a duplicate. Please return your room keys to reception at your check – out. In case you are checking out during the hours that our reception is closed, please kindly inform us one day before.
Housekeeping: Housekeeping is daily provided between the hours 09.00 to 15.00. For guests staying multiple nights, bed linen is changed on a rotation schedule every 3 nights (can be altered upon your request). Towels are exchanged upon guest’s request.
Communications and Privacy: By contacting with us by e-mail or making a reservation through our site you agree to allows us contact you in the future, and that this may include promotional material regarding special offers or information. We will never use your name or other information for any other purpose nor provide it to any other party without your prior permission or where legally obliged to do so. Any communication that we may send you will include the opportunity for you to unsubscribe.
Payment information gathered because of your accommodation including but not limited to, credit card numbers, financial institutions, and expiration dates, is not distributed under any circumstance.
Reservations and bookings made on a 3rd party website or with your travel agent are subject to the terms and conditions of the 3rd party website or your travel agent, which may be different than reservations made directly or from the Erolidae Villas website.
Reservations and bookings made on a 3rd party website or with your travel agent can only be cancelled or changed on the 3rd party website or with your travel agent, which made your original reservation or booking.
- Guests are responsible for the proper use of kitchen in their villas.
- Preparation of food that may produce long lasting odors in the villa is prohibited.
- The villa shall be properly aired during and after the kitchen facilities have been used for any type of cooking. (pause the A/C and open the windows during cooking)
- Guests are responsible for cleaning and washing up the dishes and used cookware.
- Housekeeping is not responsible for kitchen cleaning or washing up used dishes and utensils.
- If you have no intention of using the kitchen and you’d rather not have sharp objects in the room where your children may have access to, please notify us. We’ll be happy to remove them from the room.
- The Erolidae Villas will not bear any responsibility for accidents that take place due to parents’ negligence or failure to avoid unauthorized use of any of the kitchen appliances and accessories by minors.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited inside all villas. Smoking is allowed only outside the buildings and in public areas.
Internet: Complimentary wireless internet service is offered to all guests in all the Erolidae Villas area.
Parking: Parking is allowed only to guests in the two parking areas free of charge. Other vehicles apart from transfers, staff cars, suppliers or partner cars are not allowed. All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner.
Loyalty Club Card: Once you become guest of our villas upon your check – out you will be granted with our Loyalty Club Card.
This card follows all our policies. The card is personal and cannot be borrowed, gifted or given to another guest, friend or relative. The card can be used in future reservations and offers from Erolidae Villas. It cannot be used to any of our partners offers or to any third-party reservations or bookings website. In case you notice any issue or any offer regarding this card from someone else apart from our website or Front Desk please kindly inform us.
If you do not wish to be part of our Loyalty club, please kindly inform us in order to remove your personal information and e-mail from our systems.
Photo shooting: No photo shooting is permitted without written permission from Erolidae Villas.
Visitors: No visitors after 10:00 p.m. Visitors must notify Front Desk upon their arrival. Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest at all times. As a registered guest, you are responsible for your visitor at all times, and may be charged an Extra Person fee for visitors who remain at the area of Erolidae Villas after 10:00 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 situation and during the whole period this situation occurs, visitors are not allowed
Customer Behavior: All guests should respect the rules of the Erolidae Villas at all the areas and keep them clean. Guests also should respect other guests and not be causing problems from their behavior or their acts.
High volume of music and loud voices are not allowed. Children under the age of 14 should always be attended by their elder.
Drugs are not allowed in all the areas of the Erolidae Villas.
In case of an emergency, please kindly contact with the reception.
For guest’s safety and Erolidae Villas protection, parties are not allowed in the villas. In case of non-compliance and after a written warning, you will be asked to leave the hotel without any refund.
Quiet hours are from 22.00 to 09.00
We have every legal right to warn a guest who does not comply with the “Erolidae Villas” rules as well as to expel him/her from the accommodation and/or to cancel his/her reservation and/or accommodation, without any refund in case of repeated or dangerous behaviors that endanger his/her physical integrity, or other guests or create a behavioral problem.
All staff are trained and required to respond to potential violations of our Policy
Damages: In the event of damage to the Villas or to the wider area due to deceit or negligence, the Erolidae Villas reserves the right to charge the amount of the damage suffered, including the loss due to discontinuance of its activities, on its credit / debit card registered customer. In case the customer has not paid by credit / debit card but in cash or otherwise, the Erolidae Villas will require the immediate payment of the amount of the damage by the customer, and reserve all its legal right.
Limitation of Liability: If you travel with valuables, there is a safety box in wardrobe of every villa. The Erolidae Villas is not responsible for any stolen or lost items.
Return Items – Unclaimed Items: Erolidae villas assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us or e-mail us immediately and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.
Erolidae villas is not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure will be logged in, and kept in a secure location for collection by the owner for up to thirty (30) days. Records of Lost & Found items are retained for two years. Reasonable effort will be made to notify the guest that an item has found. Perishable items, underwear, and miscellaneous toiletries are discarded.
We would be happy to return your lost item(s) to you by Greek Postal Service or by courier with the costs paid by you. A separate receipt will be mailed to you. Erolidae villas is not responsible for any item lost or misdirected during shipment by Greek Postal Service or courier company.
Lost and found items are held for thirty (30) days while we attempt to contact the guest. If guest contact information is incorrect or we are unable to contact the guest during the thirty (30) day holding period, the unclaimed item(s) are thrown away, given to local organizations, or disposed.
These policies are subject to change without any notice.
For any further information or enquiries please do not hesitate to communicate with us.
We remain at your full disposal.
The Manager & The Team of